I just was nominated by the wonderful Spottydog714 and the awesome Simslover163 to the Spirit Animal Blog Award! You should check out their blogs too, because they are really amazing and talented writers 🙂 I would also like to thank you both so much for this nomination!
So now, I would like to fill the rules of those nomination 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Post the award picture on your blog.
2. Write a short paragraph about yourself and what your blog means to you.
3. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
4. Pick ten nominees
- First is done above 🙂
- I’m Daalia and I’m a huge fan of The Sims games. I’m a wife and mother and I live in Finland, but originally I come from Poland. I have a wonderful dog and her name is Lilli. She is my best friend, but sometimes she is so stubborn that it drives me a little crazy 🙂 I’m also a writer and I have my YouTube channel, so I decided to put it all together and write a story, which happens in The Sims world. I also post here my YouTube videos. I’m so much connected with my characters and I feel that I’m actually there, living with them in their world. I always have this feeling, every time when I write, I feel that I’m not anymore in my living room next to my computer, but I’m there, living and experiencing wonderful adventures. When I graduated my primary school and later my high school, my teachers wrote in their opinions that I have so huge imagination and it might be advantage in the future. So that’s what this blog means to me. It’s the place that I can release my imagination and creativity. It means so much to me. But it’s also the place that I can meet so wonderful people, my readers, who are so amazing. I am here a part of the wonderful community and I just love to be here. Thank you all so much for being here!!! You all are really awesome!!!
- If I could be any animal then I’m sure I will choose a dog. I love dogs and I had dogs home since I was born. Many times I imagined as a child that I’m a dog and I loved it. Dogs are so loyal and they are really my best friends. I always can see their love in their eyes. And I’m always trying to behave like that with my friends (I mean here my human friends 🙂 ), so I guess I’m already in some part like a dog 🙂
- I nominate: Simslover163, Spottydog714, CathyTea, Citizenerased14, Rorygilmore34, Virtualee, Julyvee94, KitDragonFlight, BBQ PenguinWings, makplays Thank you all so much for being here and for reading my blog!!! 😀