The next day we went normally to school again. I wondered the whole time, while we walked to school, about what I should tell to Max. I remembered that day, before we went to visit grandmother Lisa, when Elsa came to me and said that Max likes me more than other girls at school. He simply wanted to go for a date with me… It was actually cute, but I was much older than he was in reality. Besides he wasn’t even my type of boyfriend. I liked him as a friend, but nothing more. He used to do sometimes some evil things to people which I didn’t like…
When we arrived to school I felt relief because Max didn’t come to school that day. Morgan told to Sofia that he was sick and his father decided to keep him home. Time at school went so fast. We had a test on the Math lesson and I managed very well. I guessed it was because I knew most of these things already. Anyway it was a very nice day. I talked with Elsa about the test during the break and she said that she managed pretty good as well.
After school we went back home with Sofia and Morgan. She was our neighbour and Sofia’s new friend. We all talked much and had so much fun especially because it was Friday, so we had a whole free weekend!!!
Elsa and I decided to work a little with our applications to improve our skills. I played a violin to collect some points. I got information from my application that I should play an instrument for 5 hours. So I did it with short breaks between.
Elsa went to the study room and practiced playing chess. Uncle Bjorn came to join her too.
Meanwhile Sofia played guitar in her room. Sofia was supposed to play guitar for one hour while feeling inspired. She used an “inspired chicken hat” for some help. Sofia also wrote a song on her own. She called us to the dining room and played it for us. I was really amazed… The song was great!!! We thought with Elsa that Sofia could be famous in the future, she was very talented.
Aunt Clara prepared lunch, so we all sat together in the dining room. The food was delicious… Aunt Clara made gumbo for lunch and it tasted so good.
– We would like to tell you something girls. – Uncle Bjorn said while we ate.
– We have some news my angels. – Aunt Clara said. – I went yesterday to visit a doctor and he confirmed that I’m expecting baby… You will have a little brother or sister… Dad and I are so happy and we hope you will be as happy as we are…
I felt so happy for them. They were always so good to me and helped me so much and they really deserved all happiness.
– Congratulations!!! I’m so happy!!! I will help with the baby!!! – I said with excitement.
– That’s wonderful!!! – Elsa said. – It would be cool if we could have a little brother now.
– The most important is that the baby will be healthy. – Uncle Bjorn replied.
– Congratulations!!! I will help with my little brother or sister too. That’s great news!!! – Sofia quickly said too.
– I think we should celebrate it. – Aunt Clara suggested. Uncle Bjorn smiled and kissed her. – Let’s spend a nice, family day together.
Aunt Clara called to her boss and took a day off from work. We all went to swim in our pool and it was so much fun.
In the evening uncle Bjorn warmed up a sauna and we all went there to relax.
Later we decided to go to the garden and ate grilled hot dogs which uncle Bjorn prepared. It was so good.
After a dinner we all went to the hot tub to relax a little before sleeping.
Soon after that we all went to sleep… I felt so happy and so relaxed… It was a wonderful day… Great news and so awesome family time… I really felt SO HAPPY!!!